* 1 In-mould shell construction meet EN1078,CPSC standard.
* 2. High density EPS and ABS material.
* 3. High quality thicken carbon fiber lining .
* 4. The unique design of holes on the shell serves as ventilation system
* 5. Removable visor,quick release buckle, PP/nylon strap, adjustable ring system
* 6. Shell color is optional and logo custom, OEM brands are warmly accepted.
Most helmet liners are made of expanded polystyrene foam. On impact, the liner dissipates the force of the impact to protect your
head. Make sure the liner fits your head comfortably and that it’s not damaged or dented.
Most cycling helmets are covered with a plastic shell to hold the helmet together in a crash, provide puncture-resistance and
allow the helmet to slide on impact (to protect your head and neck). Make sure the shell is intact and in good shape.
Helmet vents enhance wind-flow over your head, keeping you cooler and more comfortable as you ride. In general, the more vents you
have, the cooler you’ll be.
Find a helmet strap system that’s comfortable and easy to get in and out of. Also make sure that it matches your riding style —
beefy for rough terrain and mountain trails, lighter and cooler for road racing. Try a couple of different systems before you
decide on one.
This helmets come with a strap design that accommodates ponytails.